» Syndicated from The Smart Divorce® Weblog
New on The Smart Divorce – Resolve Custody Conflicts in Divorce
You can protect your kids through Divorce Without Dishonor, and our guest, Mike Mastracci tells us how to resolve custody conflicts in divorce. Author and lawyer, Mike Mastracci is a nationally recognized family law attorney and mediator with over 20 years of professional experience. He is the author of STOP Fighting Over the Kids, Resolving Day-to-Day Conflict in Divorce Situations. (To receive a FREE copy of Mike’s book, send your request to: [email protected] and the E-book will be emailed to you.)
In addition to his legal, collaborative and mediation skills, Mastracci brings much more to the table: with an insightful, kind and helpful approach. He shares his personal child custody issues and challenges to better serve you in solving your legal, practical, parental, and situational problems.
Mr. Mastracci through his common sense approach provides insight, strategies and an invaluable understanding of Court, costly custody battles. Mastracci encourages divorcing couples to educate themselves in the Collaborative Divorce method whereby they can demonstrate by their words and actions that they love their children more than they may dislike their ex. Mike will frankly tell you that contested divorce and child custody litigation is more often than not a waste of time, money and emotional wear and tear.
Mastracci is committed to preserving parent-child relationships.
To hear this interview, click on the link http://www.divorcesourceradio.com/resolve-custody-conflicts-divorce/
Filed under: Children's best interest, Collaborative family law, communication with children, Conflict, custody and access, Deborah Moskovitch, dispute resolution, divorce, Divorce considerations, divorce options, Divorce resources, Divorce Source Radio, High Conflict Divorce, The Smart Divorce Radio Show Tagged: Alternative Dispute Resolution, child custody litigation, children's best interest, conflict divorce, coping with divorce, Deborah Moskovitch, Divorce Source Radio, emotional divorce, legal divorce, legal processes, Mediation
- Parenting Is Not A Competition by Mandy
- Japanese Parliament Adopts Hague Abduction Convention by John-Paul Boyd
- Developing Your Parenting Style After Divorce by Mandy
- Divorce & Infanticide: New incident in France reported (British man kills his two children following bitter divorce) by J.Goldstein
- Separated But Living Together by Mandy
- Nine Essentials in a Fun and Educational Dress-up Barrel by Harpermac
- Overcoming Barriers to Endangered Relationships by deborah12
- Telling Your Kids You’re Getting Divorced by Mandy
- Wisdom From Divorce: Becoming Your Younger Self After Divorce by Mandy
- Learning to Take Care of Yourself…. by Mandy
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A Word from our Sponsors