Welcome to Best for the Kids. We offer syndicated articles, links and resources from various sources on the Internet that we think provide positive reinforcement and strategies for separated and divorced parents.
Best for the Kids was started in May 2009 as a way for parents to communicate about child guardianship issues. We felt a system could be built to help parents take the emotion out of communicating important information to each other through an electronic messaging system. After a couple of years of exploring the idea we felt we could provide a more useful service by providing parents with resources to such services instead.
I have a comment or suggestion. How do I get in touch with you?
Are you a law firm?
No. We are parents who want to share useful resources with other parents only.
- Japanese Parliament Adopts Hague Abduction Convention by John-Paul Boyd
- Developing Your Parenting Style After Divorce by Mandy
- Divorce & Infanticide: New incident in France reported (British man kills his two children following bitter divorce) by J.Goldstein
- Separated But Living Together by Mandy
- Nine Essentials in a Fun and Educational Dress-up Barrel by Harpermac
- Overcoming Barriers to Endangered Relationships by deborah12
- Telling Your Kids You’re Getting Divorced by Mandy
- Wisdom From Divorce: Becoming Your Younger Self After Divorce by Mandy
- Learning to Take Care of Yourself…. by Mandy
- Goldie Schon by For Crying Out Loud